[TowerTalk] Log Periodics Antenna User Feedback wanted

To: TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Log Periodics Antenna User Feedback wanted
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

I have been looking at the Antennadye T-6 and T-8 antennas.  I would like to
have some feedback on these antennas from user.  Yes, I have looked on Eham and
read the reports there, but I would like to have some direct feedback from a
user as to how it works across the bands, FB, directivity, how it plays
compared to a tribander, etc.  Please reply to my email address.

Thank you
Lee Buller - K0WA