[TowerTalk] M2 OR-2800 Rotor Stuck

To: towertalk@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 OR-2800 Rotor Stuck
From: k1ir@designet.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:07:31 -0800 (PST)
Just came into the shack to test out the rig and see if things are working
for SS this weekend. The OR-2800 is pointing at 328 deg, and the indicator
reads correctly, but when instructed to move, it just stays there. Same
thing in any mode - direct, variable or fixed preset. This has never
happened here before. Everything was working fine over the weekend.
Anybody seen this behavior? This is the DC model. Please email me direct
if you have any ideas. The weather is bad here and I was hoping to turn
the antennas to deal with expected high winds on Friday.

73,

Jim K1IR