Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator connector replacement

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator connector replacement
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:37:28 -0500
At 10:46 PM 11/4/2004, John Bastin wrote:
>I purchased a couple of automotive 6-terminal junctions designed for trailer
>lights at the local NAPA store. These connectors are weatherproof and designed
>to work in the worst conditions, i.e. hanging loose behind an automobile
>traveling down a highway at 60 mph towing a trailer, in sunshine or rain, snow
>or mud.

AutoZone has stores all over the country that carries these, and you can even
get them via their web site as I recall.   Made by Hoppy.  The 6-Wire Square
has both male/female connectors and is part number 47995.  They also have 4 and
8-wire versions as I recall.

I use them here and they seem to work well.

             -- Tom

e-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444