Re: [BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] Vacuum tube 100 years old today

To: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>, <keith@dutson.net>,"TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] Vacuum tube 100 years old today
From: "Richard M. Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:20:33 -0500
Titan I used radar for guidance to engine cutoff.. And a RemRand Agena computer in the LCF to do the heavy thinking. Lots and lots of vacuum tubes. Cabinets and cabinets of 'em. And drum memory... Geez that was a long time ago. SAC, 451SMW Lowery AFB.

Gil, W1RG
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>