Re: [TowerTalk] Comtek box

To: <kb9cry@comcast.net>, "'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Comtek box
From: "Frank Mayer" <domino@worldlynx.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:30:05 -0500
  From: kb9cry@comcast.net
  To: Frank Mayer ; 'towertalk'
  Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 9:25 AM

  I also have a single HF2V far away from the 4 square and have done on the air
tests with EU stations switching back and forth between the two setups.  I'll
admit the gain testing may have also been affected by propagation, etc.  Also,
I've done a lot of receiving testing looking at the differences on the S meter
on the rig (930S) while switching between the two.  What I will state is that
there is definately an improvement.  Phil

  How do you know you are getting 4-6db gain?
  WY3D