Re: [TowerTalk] Need Hustler G7-144 2-Meter Ant. Dimensions

To: larryj@teleport.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need Hustler G7-144 2-Meter Ant. Dimensions
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:35:45 -0600
Larry--

Here are some options for you.

1 Call New-Tronics and ask for a manual : Service 940-325-1386 Sales 877-994-9499
http://www.new-tronics.com/

2)  Go to the web page on this antenna and look at the overall dimension.
(15 ft   4 in)
That will give you a decent clue--then tweak for SWR
http://www.new-tronics.com/main/html/base_model_g7-144.html

3)  Go to the eham Reviews section and ask some of the guys who have posted
recent reviews.  They have an antenna and probably a manual.
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2837

4)  Check out the Boat Anchor site  -- NO it is not there, but that is a good
place to start.
http://bama.sbc.edu/

There are other web sites with manuals--but you can probably find them as
easily as I can.

73--John W0UN