Re: [TowerTalk] Why did my Tailtwister stop turning?

To: "Paul Playford" <w8aef@worldnet.att.net>, <w2up@mindspring.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why did my Tailtwister stop turning?
From: "Julio Peralta" <jperalta@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:16:35 -0500
Another problem that can cause interment brake function is low voltage on
terminals 1 & 2 at the rotor. This is sometimes due to voltage drop on a
long cable run to the tower or a deteriorating connection. If the voltage is
marginal weather conditions could cause the voltage to drop below that
needed to cycle the brake wedge.

Julio, W4HY