Re: [TowerTalk] telescoped tubing

To: "Julio Peralta" <jperalta@tampabay.rr.com>,"W0UN -- John Brosnahan" <shr@swtexas.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] telescoped tubing
From: "Frank Mayer" <domino@worldlynx.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:59:40 -0500
I have had great success with a couple of products when I use telescoping
aluminum tubing.  Noalox , which is made by Ideal and available in all
electrical supply houses and Penetrox which AES used to carry.  When you tight
fitting sections together some scrapes off the inside and basically turns into
aluminum oxide which literally welds the sections together.  It happens
instantly.  I have put sections together and forgotten to use the stuff and I
instantly couldn't get the sections back apart!  Never be without it.
WY3D