Re: [TowerTalk] 50 ft self supporting tower

To: "Larry Eckstein" <larry5173@comcast.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 50 ft self supporting tower
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:12:12 -0500
Larry,
I have become a big fan of the AN Wireless product. The LD50 is rated at 26.7 sf at 80mph winds. I have found AN Wireless to be VERY customer friendly and the service is outstanding. My HD60 has been up 1 year without any problems - it was a bear to install but I think you will find that true with any self supporting tower. Check out the webpage at: http://www.anwireless.com/ follow the links to windloading tables, foundation drawings and on-line building permits. Good Luck.
73,
Ed K3DNE