Re: [TowerTalk] Pulling wire

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pulling wire
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:18:47 -0600
If you have a swale in your property, like I did.
at the low point, dig a hole, install a plastic sump pit liner from home depot
fill it with gravel (this is called a dry well)
Then install a  DOUBLE TEE or sometimes called a 4-WAY, so condensation drips
onto gravel.
The top fitting of the Double Tee, put in a plug, Can be used for inspection.

If this swale fills with water...disregard...

Also I think a lot would depend on the coax and wire coating you use.

Even after the heaviest rains, I never detected any wet coax or wires.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Gerdes" <terry@ab5k.net>