Re: [TowerTalk] insurance

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] insurance
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:45:26 -0500
But the township in which I live does not require a building permit for amateur radio or radio/tv receiving towers/antennas under 70ft.

So where does that leave me? (I don't have a tower up yet.) Does that mean that the tower would *not* be considered an accessory structure?

Alan NV8A

On 12/29/04 10:53 am Jim Jarvis tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

The "standard" HO-3 form policy covers accessory structures.
These are typically thought to be garages and sheds, but include any accessory structure which required a building permit.
Thus, 'attachment' is not required.

<snip>