Re: [TowerTalk] Ice Storm Damage

To: "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ice Storm Damage
From: "Floyd Sense" <fsense@copper.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:42:46 -0500
Have you had any other claims against your homeowners policy in the past 2 or 3 years? If not, you may be OK. If so, the company is likely to cancel your homeowners insurance (or not renew it). Size of claim seems to make no difference. I suggest you look into specific ham radio insurance (Ham Radio Insurance Associates is one, ARRL is another) for all-risk insurance for your radios, PCs, and antennas/towers. It makes no sense to risk your homeowners policy for a few hundred bucks. Your agent won't be of much help if the company decides to cancel you.

K8AC (experience speaking!)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>