RE: [TowerTalk] FW: Lightning suppression for yachts

To: "'S/Y ALEXIA'" <alexia@alexia.mr.com.ar>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] FW: Lightning suppression for yachts
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:12:17 -0600
John,

The pdf is available at:

http://www.dutson.net/transfer/HamRadio/

Keith NM5G

-----Original Message-----
From: S/Y ALEXIA [mailto:alexia@alexia.mr.com.ar]
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 2:17 AM
To: keith@dutson.net

Hi Keith,
           Attached is the photo of the top of the mast. The 1.90mm Americas
cup carbon fibre aerial is shown in photo as the red line and gives you a
ruff idea of its shape and height. It carries electrical wires in side it to
transmit wind data to our instruments.
This is where the hits have been occurring.

Any information you can offer me, will be much appreciated.

Regards

John Bennett