RE: [TowerTalk] yellow sheets

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] yellow sheets
From: "larryj@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:39:30 -0500
I subscribed to the HTYS for many years, and was sorry to see them stop
publishing. Another group (the same company that published "Trade A Plane"
took them over and published them in more of a "magazine" format, which was
much more difficult to read than the old "Yellow Sheets". Then they stopped
publishing them, too.

In spite of their good intentions, it's another example of things that
weren't broken that people tried to fix!

LJ