RE: [TowerTalk] geo888@cs.com

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] geo888@cs.com
From: "Mike D." <hrg@cifnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:29:51 -0600
> From: Alan Zack [mailto:k7acz@cox.net]

> That would mean everyone using CALLSIGN@arrl.net,
> CALLSIGN@jarl.net, CALLSIGN@darc.net, etc., would be dropped.

It would mean that everyone using an alias account would have to resubscribe
using their "real" e-mail address. It would not prohibit anyone from
enjoying the benefits of TowerTalk, that is currently enjoying it.

It would also mean that the [geo888@cs.com] bounced messages would finally
stop. It would also mean that someone else's bounced messages won't start up
at a later date. It will also mean that eventually this discussion would
end.

73 de Mike, N9BOR
A-1, FISTS, JARL A-1, SMC
http://www.n9bor.us
http://www.k9ya.org

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking - Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.