[TowerTalk] Banishment?

To: "(Reflector) TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Banishment?
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:37:20 -0500
KK9A said "If the reason is really related to a Champion Radio dispute, it's just not right."

The guy that was banished posted what he said was a copy of an e-mail to him
from Steve K7LXC, that
the reason for the banishment from TowerTalk was the dispute with Champion
Radio. If that e-mail was
a true copy, there seems little doubt as to what happened, and anyone here is
free to decide how
they feel about it. If true, it wouldn't seem appropriate to me either.

But what if it was NOT a true copy? Frankly, I find it hard to attribute that
message to the Steve
Morris K7LXC I'm familiar with here on TowerTalk. It just doesn't sound like
him, and until Steve
says different, I'm not ready to believe it.

73, Jerry K3BZ