Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 55 vs. Rohn 45

To: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>,"'" TowerTalk "'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 55 vs. Rohn 45
From: kb9cry@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:21:15 +0000
Thicker steel usually means stronger so therefore the difference in specs.  If
you want to see if 45 will do a better job if guyed heavier then you need to
get a structural engineer involved. Always follow the manufacturer's
specifications unless you have someone else qualified involved to vary from
them.  Phil  KB9CRY