Re: [TowerTalk] geo888@cs.com

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] geo888@cs.com
From: "Rick Bullon" <kc5ajx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:03:09 +0000

----Original Message Follows---- From: "R. Kevin Stover" <rkstover@mchsi.com> To: "Mike D." <hrg@cifnet.com> CC: towertalk@contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] geo888@cs.com Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:20:22 -0600

<<"The only practical solution is for the list administrator to unsubscribe
every known e-mail forwarding address and restrict future subscriptions from
those addresses.">>

Ditto that.

Years ago the computer hobbyist websites who host online BBS's quit accepting aliased or Hotmail/Yahoo addy's for registration purposes. It's cleaner and also allows the admin to trace any problems back to the real domain and user.

--
R. Kevin Stover, ACØH
Well I use a hotmail account for my email list and I have never had a problem or caused one that I know of. Also I have never gotten a bounced message from geo888@cs.com and I don't get attacked by worms or viruses either, because I never download the messages to my computer I read them on the Hotmail sever.