Re: [TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:43:02 -0600
At 08:38 AM 1/19/2005, Ed Laughery wrote:
Hi

I purchased brand spanky new sets of Rohn 25 Tower bolts (in the tube) from
WWW.WB0W.Com.  Very reasonably priced and quick service.  No affiliation
other than very satisfied customer.

Prior to ordering, I could only find recommended bolts at an industrial
house and they were almost triple the price from the above supplier.

Good Luck
Ed AD5JV

Curious!

I once bought a 100 ft self supporting tower that had no bolts included with it.
So I ordered the A30 grade bolts from Rohn and they cost about 30% of the
price I paid for the tower. Later I checked with an industrial supplier and
I could have purchased them locally for about 1/3 the price that Rohn charged
me. This was about 12 years ago.

--John