RE : [TowerTalk] Remote station operation

To: "'K8RI on Tower Talk'" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>,"'Bryan'" <w5kft@nts-online.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE : [TowerTalk] Remote station operation
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:49:39 -0000
Isn't there the need of a direct line if one wants to remote some
different functions in real time. Rotating the antenna even if it takes
10 seconds isn't that of a problem guess, but switching from RX to TX
might be a big problem. A couple of hours a real disaster.
Or am I missing something ?

Jos on4kj