Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25

To: tom@klient.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:46:28 EST
In a message dated 1/29/05 9:08:43 AM Greenwich Standard Time, tom@klient.com
writes:
In other words, I really don't think you want 60 feet of unguyed 25G.  Thats
way outside Rohn's specifications.  And, from my experience, I really don't
think it matter how large the base it; unguyed 25G is going to sway
significantly.
Agreed.  The base of the tower has nothing to do with how much "sway' there
is in the tower.  You could put ten cubic yards in the base and 25 will still
sway at 60.  It just is not a tower that will stay up over a period of time

I would not want to be the guy putting the last stick up on that
tower....major pucker factor.

Bill K4XS