[TowerTalk] FOR SALE

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FOR SALE
From: Gregg Seidl <k9kl@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:49:12 -0600
Due to not having much spare time and spending way to much time thinking about how to put up more antennas instead of just getting something up that works and spending more time in front of the radio,I'm looking to sell some things I may not have time to install.I have a TIC ring rotor 1022 made for Rohn 45,2 M2 6M-9KHW's,and a Comtek StackMatch box for 6 meters.I was going to put this up but I just don't think I'll get time.All the stuff is new,the antennas are new and assembled.The ring rotor has never been on the tower but it has been assembled in my shop.The Comtek box is new as well.All stuff was purchased in May of last year.The antennas would need to be picked up as they are fairly large.Also have a Cushcraft A-3 that I rebuilt.I have a Comtek StackMatch box for HF as well.Ring Rotor $1100,KHW's $350 each,6M Comtek box $200,A-3 $150,HF Comtek Box $200.If some one would be interested in it all I would make a better deal.Gregg K9KL in Green Bay,Wisconsin