[TowerTalk] Slipp-Not Clamp for rotors

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Slipp-Not Clamp for rotors
From: <kk9a@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:12:14 -0000
Yaesu recommends pinning and even includes the bolt.  I don't think
realigning antennas should be normal maintenance and it's certainly
something I wouldn't want to do every time there's a strong wind.

John KK9A / P40A

From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:02:55 -0000

Maybe so but if you pin the mast to an M2 2800 Orion mast clamp you void the
warranty!

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F