[TowerTalk] Comprehensive Grounding Tutorial on Web

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Comprehensive Grounding Tutorial on Web
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 07:17:40 -0800
Folks,

Many of us really appreciate the great exchange of knowledge and wisdom of grounding techniques and tips...It is interesting to see the variety of opinions among wise men to the topic.
I stumbled on a great tutorial about grounding many kinds of sites, from Cell sites to Radio tower, to central offices, to...etc It is notable that the site has very good color diagrams of the ground systems and concepts discussed. They might be worthwile to use, and reference, for conveying clear ideas and concepts...
Check out : http://www.leminstruments.com/grounding_tutorial/html

BTW, this site is devoped by a commercial product vendor, which I have no affiliation with ....

73, DX, de Pat Barthelow  AA6EG
(831) 646-0388    aa6eg@hotmail.com