Re: [TowerTalk] quick waterproofing for PL-259 connectors?

To: keith@dutson.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] quick waterproofing for PL-259 connectors?
From: K6TFZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:50:06 EST

In a message dated 2/8/2005 8:16:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kjdutson@earthlink.net writes:

Play Dough.      It was intended as a humorous  spoof.

Heck, I thought is might be a good idea and thought about  it.
Someone else suggested Silly Putty. The trouble with that is
it "melts" when left alone for several minutes and would  probably
slide off the connection. I think stretch wrap would work  best.
I think the play on the condom was the most humorous. It's  fun
to see how different minds run. What a plethora of knowledge.

Geoff, K6TFZ