Re: [TowerTalk] Knock it off--- warnings

To: jimjarvis@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Knock it off--- warnings
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:08:31 -0600
I fail to see what is the problem, although it
does seem to be running long...

What is not adult about warning other people
about a possible issue with a vendor?

I am not saying anyone is right or wrong insofar
as the deal, but I do want to hear if someone is
dissatisfied with a company I may want to do
business with.

Jeez, guys.... KQ2M has a $130 difference of
opinion with a vendor, and has to wash laundry here.

And we need to echo it, speculate upon it, and generally
support one side or the other?

This is not an adult conversation. It serves no one. Can we end it, please?