Re: [TowerTalk] Cleaner

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cleaner
From: "Mac" <w8xf@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:45:16 -0500
>From the current home of Martha Stewart,

Wild Wonderful West Virginia

73,
Mac, W8XF

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Gene WØQFC
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:07 AM
To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cleaner

Gentlemen:

I did'nt want to start a big thing about the cleaning solutions - I just
wanted to know if there was a "Martha Stewart" type of solution (Other than
dish soap) that would work for cleaning pot metal, brass, stainless steel,
etc.
I appreciate the wealth of knowledge out there, but so far no on has been
able to answer my original question!
Sometimes I wonder......I put an ad on QTH.com to sell a TA-33JR-WARC and
put in the ad: "MAKE AN OFFER" and so far, everyone that has responded has
asked me "What is your best price?" Go figure. . . .

Gene, WØQFC