[TowerTalk] Rohn 55 - Rust

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 55 - Rust
From: "joe sloss" <k7mks@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:50:49 -0800
My Rohn 55, which was completely re-galvanized about 30 years ago, is starting
to show signs of light rust discoloration on the "Z" braces and a few spots on
the three vertical members.  It is not practical to remove the tower to be
galvanized again and I'm wondering if there is an effective "spray on" coating
that can be applied to reduce the onset of a more serious rust situation.

Thanks,

Joe k7mks