[TowerTalk] Bad fitting Nello (Rohn) 25 sections - apologies to Nello

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bad fitting Nello (Rohn) 25 sections - apologies to Nello
From: <cottonkey@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:59:48 -0500
My sincere apologies to Nello.  After substantial digging I was able to find
my invoice from Texas Towers dated 7/14/05.  The questionable tower sections
I purchased are identified on Texas Tower's invoice as Rohn (NOT NELLO)
sections.  I incorrectly assumed that they must have been Nello sections
since I was under the impression that Rohn had long been out of production
and that inventories of Rohn products had been depleted.

Jay Terleski at Array Solutions contacted me and told me that Texas Towers
does not sell Nello products.  I have purchased some 3 hole equalizer plates
from Nello and they appear to be very well made.  Again, I apologize for any
adverse publicity this may have generated for Nello.  On the other hand...
perhaps Rohn's demise may have been due - at least in part - to poor quality
control.

Tim Cotton, N4UM