Re: [TowerTalk] Need SteppIR beam fiberglass element

To: <davepc2@netdave.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need SteppIR beam fiberglass element
From: "Michael" <lists@hatzakis.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:58:07 -0800
Dave & group,

Just stopped by Fluidmotion, got lucky, my 3:30 didn't show up, so I got
over there after work.  Made it within 20 mins of Jim leaving. All is well;
tower is up.  I ended up buying two, though, since they changed the design
to 4 tubes over the old five sections.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Michael  K3MH

  _____