Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Does size matter?

To: k4sb@bellsouth.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Does size matter?
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:39:26 EST
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com

Goran Arezina wrote:
>> And what about it? This is A hobby!  And you, AMERICANS, should not take
this more serious than the simple hobby  (related to a lot of stupid things
done by ARRL).

> And just what makes you think we give a damn about your opinion?.

    Jeez, this is NOT the place for political or personal attacks and is not
the "bitch about the ARRL" list either.

    If you're not going to discuss tower and HF antenna construction
projects, DON'T SAY ANYTHING! Okay?!?

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATOR