[TowerTalk] Two tribanders vs. one

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Two tribanders vs. one
From: Aidehua@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:52:51 EST
I, too am in the process of building my dream station.  I have 70'  tower and
am wondering if I should install two Steppir antennas or one, to deal  with
the various patterns.  I figured I could mount one at 35' and one at  70'.  The
one at 35' would be a 3 ele Steppir and the one at 70' would be a  4 ele.

I would use a Stack Match, which allows one to use the antennas
independently or in tandem.  Any real advantage here, or is it worth the
effort with such
a "short" tower??  Your input is appreciated.

73,
Ed NI6S