[TowerTalk] SteppIR Testing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SteppIR Testing
From: Mike Mertel <mikem@steppir.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:33:53 -0800
Thanks for the equipment tips Gary, I am going to keep my eye out for an HP
3586C that would be a good addition.  We can adjust each element
dynamically and watch the results, that really does make  a lot of fun to
play with them on the "range".  BTW the range is at my summer in Moses
Lake, WA in the desert and is not bad because it is very flat and has very
few people!  Hope to meet you in person someday.

Regards Mike K7IR