Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - portable soldering iron

To: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>, <jimjarvis@ieee.org>,<mpride@us.ibm.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - portable soldering iron
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:37:26 -0500
NOT enough BTU's, Steve, if you're in a cold climate.

I remind you, Steve....a cold day in CA is much like a
Spring 'morn in Vermont.

In -20....a 12v powered anything is inadequate.

\Mike....where in IBM land are you?

n2ea
Not presently in Essex Jct., VT.  but seeking return

Jim Jarvis
410 439 1073 office
443 618 5560 cell
jimjarvis@ieee.org