[TowerTalk] tuning A3S

To: <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tuning A3S
From: "Kevin Adam" <n9iww@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:55:33 -0500
First if want the swr right do this take the beam place the reflector on the
ground stand  the driven El towards the sky straight up with 1/4 wave stub
on it by placing the antenna on the ground with reflector end on the ground
and the driven and director pointing skyward vertical in this position the
antenna will be tuned to your frequency. Hope this helps.
N9IWW