Re: [TowerTalk] virus

To: David <k4zzr@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] virus
From: Dave Jordan <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:11:25 -0500
Don't believe everything you read ... lots of bogus reports being sent
via email. Prolly some other person's PC is infected and his PC address
book is being used to send out false and misleading statements as you
received  and maybe even some virus attached.

When in doubt just hit that wonderful delete key.

73,
dave
wa3gin