Re: [TowerTalk] HF Beams/Rotors

To: russell.newton@comcast.net (RUSS - K1LRB),towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HF Beams/Rotors
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:16:47 -0600
I had a Mosley Pro57B-40.  It worked well.  Mosley customer service is
absolutely abysmal.  Beware.  Quality was a bit questionable - they had to
send replacement parts, and even then, they were not "right".  Ended up
having to do some work on them myself to get it to fit.

I now have a SteppIR 4 element (no 40M coverage), and couldn't be
happier.  The MonstIR will do 40M, but it's a pricey antenna in
comparison.  If I could handle the purchase price, I'd get a MonstIR in a
heartbeat.  SteppIR customer service is absolutely incredible.  Ever had
the president of a company call you to ask how their product
works?  SteppIR did, as well as several e-mails to check up on
things.  When I had the Mosley problem, I called and sent letters - no
answers at all.  They could learn a lesson from SteppIR.

73,
Joe
WDØM