[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Tower

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Tower
From: <jcowens@netscape.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Tri-Ex HS471 Tower that blew down in April 2004. This is a very good,
heavy duty crank-up guyed tower. It was not fully extended when it blew down
into some trees. It bent the very bottom of the second section, and can be
easily repaired. The bottom 2 feet or so of this section needs to be cut off
and then have the pulley panel and stop/guide parts welded back on. This is a
very good crank up/tilt-over tower, but does need to be guyed.

This tower has now been replaced with a free standing tower so I want to sell
it.  If anyone is interested in it as is, I will make them a good deal on it. I
am in the Seattle WA area, and a local sale is preferred. If not sold as-is,  I
will make that a summertime repair
project and then sell it for a lot more.

John Owens - N7SEJ
(425)745-0577

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/emreg