Re: [TowerTalk] ICE419a Band Pass Filters

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE419a Band Pass Filters
From: "Steve GW4BLE" <GW4BLE@btconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:46:11 -0000

Re: I called ICE and they had new caps back to me the next day for both
units.
I beefed up one of the units in the 10M section with extra caps obtained
from Mouser

Well, I bought my units from their distributor (ARRAYSOLUTIONS); and in
reply to Jim K9YC who said -

"I have since decided to shop elsewhere for bandpass filters."

Yes indeed, I'll certainly be taking my business elsewhere in the future.

73

Steve
GW4BLE