Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Separation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Separation
From: "Jon M. Knodel" <jknodel@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:36:14 -0700
This is a follow up to my first post regarding tower separation on a 120'x70'
city lot.  I should have mentioned what antennas I am planning on installing on
the towers in the first post...

I will be putting up a Hygain TH5MK2 (since this is the best beam I have at the
moment) on the Rohn 25 and at a later date, replacing it with a SteppIR 4
element (not the MonsterIR unfortunately though).  On the HBX, I will probably
put up a 40m rotatable dipole...I dont think it was designed for something like
a 2 element 40m beam...especially for the winds that we get here on the
Washington coast.

Thanks for any suggestions.

73

Jon, N7XW