Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Station Automation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Station Automation
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:56:46 -0400
I found it and joined by entering the URL directly. Entering
"hmautomation" into the Yahoo groups search tool found nothing, and
entering "ham" alone found far too many groups to wade through.

By the way, one reason that people might get more advertising emails
after signing up with Yahoo is that the default settings in "Profile"
(or "Preferences" -- can't recall which now) include "Allow Yahoo
partners to send me emails" (or words to that effect). You are advised
to turn that option OFF.

73

Alan NV8A

On 04/25/05 10:54 pm Pete Smith tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: