[TowerTalk] For Sale: Force 12 C31XR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: Force 12 C31XR
From: "William L. Bischoff" <n8br@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 04:20:05 -0400
I am offering for sale an unused Force 12 C31XR.  Some elements have been
assembled and disassembled once, but the antenna has never been installed.
All hardware with the exception of the few rivets used in element assembly
is brand new and still in the factory packages. I prefer a pick-up in the
Toledo, Ohio area or will deliver within a radius of 150 miles.  Asking
Price:  $900.00.  I may be contacted via e-mail at: N8BR@buckeye-express.com
or phone at 419-376-8074.

73,

Bill Bischoff, N8BR