[TowerTalk] Ring Rotators

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ring Rotators
From: <john@iguanavilla.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:12:06 -0000
I have six of them in use and one in storage.  I bought mine directly from
Carl Anderson at TIC General.  1-800-TIC-RING.

John - KK9A

From: "Gary Stone" n5pht@simplynet.net
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 12:59:48 -0500

Hi,

Any sources of ring rotators appreciated?  Unless I missed it I have
not found them at my normal dealer checks.  I am thinking about needing
one for the 55 foot or so level on my 45G tower.

Also, if you mount a side mount on a 45G does that limit your turning
range to about 300 degrees - is that correct?

73 de N5PHT, Gary