[TowerTalk] Computator rotator info required.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Computator rotator info required.
From: "John Coleman" <cocom@arach.net.au>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:40:51 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all

My local radio club has just been donated a COMPUTATOR CT-1000 rotator no
paperwork available. its made by ABLE CORP in Japan. I have tried every
search method I could find and found not one mention of this rotator.

The controller has a numeric keypad entry bottom right, top right is some
sort of display window red led ??.
and the controller has a row of leds around a nice colour map . just outside
this is  the degrees in white paint in 30 degrees increments.

Any help appreciated. ie where to get info, paperwork, pin outs, etc.

Thanks

John VK6NU