Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor

To: "Scott Millick" <smillick@wamusa.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@wwnw.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:25:59 -0700
I highly reccomend the M2 OR2800. I have 2, one turning a 57 ft boom 20M6.
It has worm gear drive, needs only 4 cond cable and is built like an
automobile xmsn inside. If you have a problem you will get instant answers
from M2. When one of mine(new) seemed to sound not quite right, they sent
UPS to get it and paid postage both ways. Good people to deal with. 73, Dan,
N5AR