[TowerTalk] Early Cushcraft X7

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Early Cushcraft X7
From: "Gedas" <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:33:43 -0500
First time post here, hope the protocol is aok.

I purchased a Cushcraft X7 within about a year of when they were first
introduced.  That was maybe 4-5 years ago I am guessing, maybe more/less.  The
antenna has been in my barn all this time and it is now time for it to be
assembled and installed on the tower.  It is still boxed.  I remember reading a
couple of comments someplace that the early antennas had some issues of one
sort or another and people were making minor changes.

I am wondering if anyone can tell me if I need to be concerned with assembling
the antenna as directed by the instructions from my early version?

Thanks,
Gedas, W8BYA

e-mail  w8bya@mchsi.com
online gallery  http://gedas.cc