[TowerTalk] tower support.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower support.
From: Darfug@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:14:43 EDT
thanks for the reply.This is a stamped tower.But new owners of the house dont
know how long it has been up.And it has been used for trucking bess.A
vertical on top.I got to go look at it Sat.I mean a close look.Probably going
to get
a crane and have them hook up and lower it all together.I took down some older
towers.And your right.Some towers arent worth much standing.To much hard work
to get sections apart when they rust together at the connections.This will be
interesting.And maybe not worth the time and money when all said and down.73
Dar