Re: [TowerTalk] Custom Torque Arms For Rohn 55G

To: <kb5my@starband.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Custom Torque Arms For Rohn 55G
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:14:29 -0500
At 04:35 PM 6/3/2005, kb5my@starband.net wrote:
>I'd like to acquire a 55G star guy bracket, too.  Rohn had a TB-something
>number for their standard 55G unit, but it doesn't seem that Nello has
>included one in their offerings since Rohn's demise.
>
>73,
>Dan  KB5MY

Gee, Dan--

I don't know what Nello offers, but Rohn still shows it in their on-line
catalog.
It is my understanding that Rohn is alive and kicking as part of Radian.

http://rohn.net/

You can click your way there by following the steps below (which will show you
all of the site for future reference) or you can go directly to the PDF
with this link.
<http://rohn.net/ROHNNET/rohnnet2001/catalog/html/../pdfs/Hardware/HA-79.pdf>Guy

Bracket for 25G, 45G and 55G

steps to the pdf file for the bracket
Click on the Rohn logo
Click on On-Line Catalog
Click on Hardware, Accessories, and General Information
Click on NEXT PAGE
Click on Guy Bracket for 25G, 45G and 55G

Availability is another thing.  You might check with Texas Towers to see
if it is available.

73--John  W0UN