Re: [TowerTalk] Questions about an old TH6DXX

To: "Hisashi T Fujinaka" <htodd@twofifty.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Questions about an old TH6DXX
From: "Roger K8RI on Tower" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:55:34 -0400
Too bad you aren't closer.  I think there are about 4 or 5 in my
neighborhood that'd take it,  and our swap is next week end too.

You could always put it out by the road with a for sale sign and list it as
$500 or so.  Guranteed to be gone the next morning.

I have a disassembled (and marked) Cushcraft ATB-34 out in the shop.
I need to invite some of the club members out for a beer and just happen to
let them see it. (Priceis right and it's already disassembled)

I think one friend's wife has developed a fear that when he goes to town he
may stop over here.  Our wives figured out every time we cleaned out the
garage or shop we had been giving each other the same junk about twice a
year for the last 20 years. That or they are very suspicious.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com