Re: [TowerTalk] RE : To paint or not...

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RE : To paint or not...
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <merlin-7@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:43:55 -0400
I must have got lucky.
My wife of 22 years has been helping me install my first tower. a 37' rhon
25 not counting the mast.
 It is almost compleate, the lmr-600 is here and I am just waiting for the
connectors (they should be here monday)
 I just got my ticket in febuary and now own 4-2 meter radios if you count
the HT.

 I wanted a tower for an antenna platform so that when I can afford a rig
that can do some dx on some of the other bands, I would have a stable base
to build off of.

 I aced the tech and the general written tests but now have to learn code
(sigh)